No products in the cart.
General Terms and Conditions (Youth)
WebOrganic Broadband Service Concession Scheme for the Students from Low-income Families
General Terms and Conditions
(I) General Items
- The special offers are only eligible to the full-time secondary student, primary student, YiJin and YETP student who falls into the following categories: who falls into the following categories:
- Applicants receiving the flat‐rate grant for School‐related Expenses under the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) scheme; or
- Applicants passing the means test for receiving ‘Full’ or ‘Half’ level of financial assistance from the Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA).
- The family income of applicants cannot be over 75% of Median Monthly Domestic Household Income (MMDHI) in latest 3
- Relevant support document should be provided by applicants. Those support documents received by WebOrganic are only used for identification purpose and are not allowed to transfer to any third parties. Order can be placed through any WebOrganic Concession
- Upon receiving the Payment Advice from the Concession Centre, applicants can pay by the following methods:
♦ Bank-in ♦ ATM transfer ♦ e-Banking ♦ Cheque
- Applicants should submit Payment Proof together with Payment Advice which pre-printed the membership ID to WebOrganic. WebOrganic will verify the information through Concession Centres. After verification and receiving receipt of payment, applicant will become WebOrganic User (“User”).
- After submitting the related document and payment about 7 working days, the User can contact WebOrganic hotline 2922 9200 to make installation appointment for the broadband service by herself / himself.
- For those cases which the network provider cannot provide broadband service (e.g. no resources, no network coverages ), can be arranged for a refund. All refund will be honoured by cheque. Any refund application must be made within three months from the date of payment. Refund cheque must be deposited to bank within six months since the issuance date. No new cheque will be issued to replace any overdue cheque. WebOrganic reserves the rights in processing refund.
- WebOrganic’s broadband service is a 3-year contract to all applicants except F.5 and F.6 students. 2-year contract would be offered to F.5 student and 1-year contract would be offered to F.6 student. Unless otherwise agreed by WebOrganic, any broadband service plans should NOT be changed, NO early termination within the period of contract. WebOrganic reserves the right to charge relative fee for early termination including $50 administration fee and used broadband service in monthly basis.
- WebOrganic Broadband Service’s application is on family basis. Each family can apply for one broadband service plan only. And the installation address should be same as the residential address mentioned in the Service and Application Form.
- Network provider will responsible for broadband device installation only. WebOrganic’s Home broadband service will not include home telephone, email, MyTVSuper and television or other additional services.
- User can enjoy a free broadband removal service within the contract period, if moving to a new address. The relocation arrangements will depend on the network coverage provided by the network provider. User must provide the new address proof to WebOrganic before 30 days for the broadband removal appointment arrangement. If the user is willing to wait for the broadband resources of new address, he / she still need to pay the broadband service charge within this waiting period.
- Before the end of contract date, User is required to give at least 30 days’ prior notice to WebOrganic for the broadband termination. Otherwise, the afterward broadband service fee should be paid by the User. Network provider will charge the related fee HK800 from the User without any reasons if the broadband equipment (including modem, adaptor and wireless router) cannot be returned or missing / broken. After returned the broadband equipment to network provider, the user should provide the signed “Termination Report” to WebOrganic for record.
- User is entitled to have 7 days of cooling-off period in this contract, and that User can cancel this contract and claim a refund up to 7 business days after entering into the Contract by contacting WebOrganic hotline 29229200. Otherwise, User agrees to and undertakes all of the terms and conditions of this Contract.
- The speed of home broadband service would be subject to HKT’s final decision. Bandwidth Specification refers to network specifications of the subscribed services for the broadband line connected from the modem at user’s premises to the first piece of network equipment or central office of the NETVIGATOR network. Bandwidth specifications of 8M, 30M and 100M listed on Application correspond to a maximum dedicated downstream bandwidth of 8Mbps/30Mbps/100Mbps and maximum dedicated upstream bandwidth of 800Kbps/10Mbps/30Mbps respectively. For bandwidth specifications of 200M and 1000M correspond to a maximum upstream and downstream bandwidth of 200Mbps and 1000Mbps respectively. The actual speed user experience using the Services will be less than the network specifications and affected by user’s device, technology, network and software used, network configuration and coverage, usage levels, international bandwidth and extraneous factors. And the basic system requirements of the device is required at the same time. Please refer the details in Additional Terms and Conditions.
- This WebOrganic’s Concession Scheme is provided and operated by “HKCSS Social Enterprise Limited”.
- WebOrganic may at any time, and in the sole discretion, amend these Terms and Conditions and post the amended version on the Website （https://itrc.hkcss.org.hk）without any notification. Users have to agree ALL Terms and Conditions before using our service. Please check the Website （https://itrc.hkcss.org.hk）periodically for changes.
- This “General Terms and Conditions” is translated from Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.